A Matter of Horse

All things Equine, all over the world.

Facebook Pinterest Twitter

Dressage in France

Re: Dressage in France

Postby Tanya » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Ah bless I am sure we could slow some down for Sonny....I love watching the Freestyle dressage to music
Tanya

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby Sunny in France » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:17 am

Thomas has suggested "Young, wild and free" ...... he says Sunny always looks like he has smoked something !!!!!
Sunny in France

Postby spottygiraffe » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:22 am

Exciting thinking about music for Sunny! Post links from YT to any options so we can be nosy :lol: I am not musically inclined so I am in awe of anyone who can put a test to music.

Sarlat is just that bit too far for me to come and watch too. Shame.

Like your sig pics Tanya :thumbup:
Sarah x

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
spottygiraffe

Postby Sunny in France » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:00 am

Sarah, I don't think it will be putting a test to music .... more like just playing some music while I piddle around trying to keep Sunny slightly rounded and with enough impulsion to stop him grinding to a halt ! I am hoping the music might distract everyone especially if they are trying to work out IF it is a song about smoking weed !!!!!! :D
Sunny in France

Re: Dressage in France - Hollie and Polo

Postby Tanya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:27 pm

As Ali had a comp today so the girls went for training yesterday...Hollie hates dresssage and I said that she had to go because it will help her with jumping and her teacher Carole has also said the same so some what recluctanley she agreed to go.

Have say for someone who doesn't do "dressage" she did really well and even remembered the test only one mishap... :lol: but it's on the video. Polo decided he'd had enough and was off home :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63g-ypqikS4

She admitted she enjoyed it more than she thought :thumbup:
Tanya

Postby Chevalblanc » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:57 pm

That was funny, he likes to make his feelings known :lol:
Helen

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chevalblanc

Postby Sunny in France » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Well what a great day at Sarlat :thumbup: .... well hardly a day set off at 10 am home for 1pm !! Sunny was a superstar :angel: , he was really happy to be at a competition and he loves the surface there, we mananged to do the canter across the diagonal without having to do 11 half halts before the trot transition. I haven't practised much and as I was trotting round to C thought I am sure I have to do something here, it was wierd to be slightly unprepared, normally I am hyper organised. Anyway it was fantastic and I really enjoyed it ...... next endurance ..... go Sunny :horse: Oh yes and we were joint first, clever Sunny :sun: :love:
Sunny in France

Postby Chevalblanc » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Wow, well done :hurray: :hurray: Any pics? Should be if Stewart and Jo were there (and I know they were as Jo phoned earlier to see if I was going, but I was in Cap Ferret watching Lycra clad loons running about in the rain)

No stopping Sunny now, are you doing the endurance with him? :horse:
Helen

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chevalblanc

Postby Sunny in France » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Got some photos, OH took them and they aren't the best ... I missed Stewart ... shame :|
Yes I am going to do the endurance with Sunny, my new saddle comes for Ras in a few weeks and I don't feel he is ready - I am going to do the sponsored ride on Ras though. Endurance lesson tomorrow and then a 10kms ride at hopefully the correct speed.
lycra watching in the rain .... :rain: :thumbdown: Hope Mike did well though. :running:
Sunny in France

Postby Sunny in France » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Hopefully here is a photo .... :crossfingers:
DSCN3912.JPG
DSCN3912.JPG (65.35 KiB) Viewed 417 times
Sunny in France

PreviousNext

Return to Dressage