A Matter of Horse

All things Equine, all over the world.

Facebook Pinterest Twitter

Interdressage

Re: Interdressage

Postby M-E » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Just done out July test, a bit rushed as it is the last I have access to the flat field till Sept, not our best ever but still fun to do, and now it's just fingers crossed to see if the Interdressage site is back on line before the 31st :crossfingers:
M-E

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby M-E » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:55 am

Well the site is still down, so no July and if I have read it right no Augest too, new site and start in Sept
M-E

Postby Trudi » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Looks like we will be OK for August now. If you would like a free quick voice over feedback on your test M-E then let me have the link and I'll get it done next week for you.
Trudi

Postby littlewhitehorse » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:10 am

Sounds like a real nightmare with the site going down like that, hope they can get it sorted and maybe improve the look and layout a bity at the same time. Haven't entered anything for ages :oops: mainly because of the difficulty of getting anyone to film, and uploading videos :roll:
littlewhitehorse

Postby Chevalblanc » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:49 am

Neither have we. This working for a living seriously cuts into my horse time :thumbdown: And now it's the holidays, it hasn't stopped raining :rain: :sad:
Helen

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chevalblanc

Postby M-E » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:41 am

littlewhitehorse wrote: mainly because of the difficulty of getting anyone to film, and uploading videos :roll:

You would laugh at my set up Shelia, I have a unturned bin and on that I have a upturned bucket on the I have my phone balance, I do have a few miss's but it is better than having Cliff come up and film as that we just get one take and he doesn't see why he stood stand at C :roll: , the main down side is my saddle always slips to one side with all the getting on and off :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the off Trudi, vid has been pm'd to you :-D
M-E

Previous

Return to Interdressage