A Matter of Horse

All things Equine, all over the world.

Facebook Pinterest Twitter

one small field

Re: one small field

Postby spottygiraffe » Sat May 14, 2016 2:55 pm

Tess, it's good news that Netty escaped. It means she can't be feeling that bad! When Mav isn't trying to escape I know that's the time to get worried :wink: :donkey:
Sarah x

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
spottygiraffe

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: one small field

Postby Tess and Organza » Sun May 15, 2016 4:55 am

spottygiraffe wrote:Tess, it's good news that Netty escaped. It means she can't be feeling that bad! When Mav isn't trying to escape I know that's the time to get worried :wink: :donkey:
I know what you mean! The hay man didn't deliver last week, there's a bit of a shortage apparently, i've had to buy bales this last few days which means she's had a bit less so I think she's getting too much time to plan escapes! The fence now has about three million tapes on it to avoid her famous limbo move :lol:
I'm worried that she will be on dry rations 5and therefore prison) untill everything dries out and dies off, even the starvation paddock is green, it's warm and wet and you can hear the grass growing. I might have to re plan the pen so that she can self serve hay....at this rate we won't get a danger free time like last year when she was ill in August :?
Tess and Organza

Previous

Return to Blogs