Re: one small field

Postby littlewhitehorse » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:09 pm

:thumbup: reading Tess glad you're blogging again :hurray:
littlewhitehorse

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby fabikat » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Love your new blog Tess. I like your style. It makes me almost feel like I am there with your horses. I hope you can keep it up.
katy x
fabikat

Postby Tess and Organza » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:39 am

Well today's the day that we all get a little change of routine! The girl who asked about kiki is coming up to make a start. On the agenda is sorting tack and cleaning it, trying to make any girth go round her :shock: lunging her whilst she probably rodeos for ten minutes, better out than in :lol:
From the point when we've sorted out the saddle I will resume planting my peas and let her get on with it. Unless she asks me to stay with her of course, but if she seems confident and to have a plan I will stay in the background as I'm sure she doesn't need me fussing. :wink:
I'm really hoping it will be a positive encounter for both parties :thumbup:
Tess and Organza

Postby spottygiraffe » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Very cool! I bet you couldn't resist having a sneaky peek at them -how were they getting on?
Sarah x

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
spottygiraffe

Postby Chevalblanc » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:23 pm

How did it go?
Helen

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chevalblanc

Postby Tess and Organza » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:09 am

:thumbup: :thumbup: really pleased :-D
a lovely quiet rider, no fuss. after we'd finally found a girth that went round :lol:
i led Kiki up to the working field, she went in quietly, laura took her and said she was going to walk about in the field so I thought that sounds good and went off to shovel poo; Yes I did sneak lots of looks!! she walked her for about ten minutes, showed her everything,as she was spooking at the turkeys! then she rode her around, walk and trot, lots of half haults as kiki wanted to take charge,was thinking about letting rip, no hanging on her mouth, kiki seemed happy enough, was listening and respectful, as was her rider :hurray:
she's coming back Monday, :-D
Tess and Organza

Postby littlewhitehorse » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:48 pm

That sounds good :thumbup: :thumbup: very promising and so good for Kiki to get some work, these fat ponies :wink:
littlewhitehorse

Postby Chevalblanc » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:38 pm

:thumbup:
Helen

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chevalblanc

Postby Tess and Organza » Sun May 01, 2016 7:47 am

Going back to the 'one herd' theme, when I arrived this morning my three and the merens next door were laying companinably next to Netty's enclosure in the sunshine. One of the neighbours was watching over everyone in sentinel mode. Fences don't mean alot to horses in this case :love:
Tess and Organza

Postby Tess and Organza » Fri May 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Two weeks have gone by! :shock:
during this time Organza has grown sleek, silky and indolent; :-D kyriane has been ridden three times by Laura who is now on her hols for two weeks. I think it's been an interesting time, the second session she tried every ruse to unseat and generally put laura off who to her credit remained unchanged i terms of good humour and by the third session there was a nice bit of listening going on and foreward going walk :thumbup: Netty is still in prison, she escaped today which means that Howard will be unamused on Thursday? but i think everyone understands that anything part shetland is as good at escaping as a donkey... :roll:
On the positive front i sold my HY van! not a bad profit, enough to move house :thumbup: if I can find a deal with a field we will go, if not ill finally paddock paradise this field, although I am determined to move. :-D
Tess and Organza

PreviousNext

Return to Blogs