A Matter of Horse

All things Equine, all over the world.

Facebook Pinterest Twitter

Wanted small battery electric fence energiser

Wanted small battery electric fence energiser

Postby L-B » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi Everyone,
This w/e at St astier there is a Fete du Cheval. We have decided to go but need to fence our horses. Thought that you could get a cheap kit from a shop but no go. Anyone got one spare? If not the horses will probably be OK as respect the fence and we'll give them loads of hay. Probably can join onto someone elses is another possiblility but would be best if we are properly kitted out.
All the best :wave:
L-B

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Wanted small battery electric fence energiser

Postby spottygiraffe » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Sorry, I can't help you Louise. Hopefully you'll get something sorted.
Sarah x

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
spottygiraffe

Postby littlewhitehorse » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:42 pm

I have a small portable Lacme 20 I think it is, not in use at present and needs new battery, but I'm not planning to be over your way; pity we didn't know when Helen & Ali were here or you could have borrowed it. I don't want to sell it just in case of occasions like this; it's a useful bit of kit (except when the battery's flat, like all these things!).
littlewhitehorse

Postby rayenbo » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Oh! I'm in the USA - so my spare that may or may not work (even with new batteries!) is too far away. I've seen the kits in a bag, little push in poles & electric tape, & a fencer - NOT inexpensive! But if you got a little bit here & there, it wouldn't be too bad. NO help for this trip, but could be useful for next Summer. I hope you find something for this weekend!
rayenbo

Return to Announcements