A Matter of Horse

All things Equine, all over the world.

Facebook Pinterest Twitter

Formula One

Swimming, Zorbing, Triathlon, Hang Gliding. It's all here.

Re: Formula One

Postby poneysPie » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:40 pm

I was out riding but got back in time to see them on the podium.

spottygiraffe wrote:Gotta love Kimi and his attitude!

Isn't he just brilliant, loved it when he said he got shit for not smiling last time and he just looked soo bored with it all.
“Ask often; be content with little, praise a great deal.” (Nuno Oliveira)
poneysPie

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby spottygiraffe » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:26 am

M-E wrote:I loved it when Kinni told his team to leave him along he know how to drive I felt very sorry for Webber too although he do a few dodgy overtakes

The 'Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing was my favourite part of all! I remember Alonso saying the same thing a few years ago 'NO MORE RADIO'! Do you remember when Kimi crashed out at Monaco and was filmed literally 15 minutes later partying on a boat? :lol: And when Martin Brundle asked him for an interview on the grid and he said 'Sorry, Ive got to go and take a sh!t' :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't feel sorry for Webber because he has a hot head and he does make a lot of mistakes. Sometimes he plays a blinder (overtaking Alonso into Eau Rouge last year) but he does cause accidents too. Compare him to when Vettel, Jenson and Alonso were racing wheel to wheel last week, or when Vettel overtook Jenson yesterday -that was all great driving.

My top three drivers are Jenson, Alonso and Lewis. In that order.
Sarah x

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
spottygiraffe

Postby Trudi » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 am

Great race, shame for Lewis but great win for Kimi, good to see someone other than Vettel up there :thumbup:
Trudi

Postby Bonbon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:01 pm

HUh :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Bonbon

Postby M-E » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Trudi wrote:Great race, shame for Lewis but great win for Kimi, good to see someone other than Vettel up there :thumbup:

This year has been the best for the amount of differant winners, eight so far :thumbup: :thumbup: it did get boring when it was always the same guy winning

I know I'm the odd one out but I do think that Vettel deserved his third :hide: , he did some stunning driving and great overtakes even with bits of his front wing missing, how about if they start him from the pits again on the next one :rofl:
M-E

Postby littlewhitehorse » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:58 pm

:thumbup: Good race yesterday; plenty of action, and a good result overall!
littlewhitehorse

Postby spottygiraffe » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:01 pm

M-E wrote:I do think that Vettel deserved his third , he did some stunning driving and great overtakes even with bits of his front wing missing

I kind of agree, but you have to also remember why his front wing was damaged! It made for a very exciting race watching him charge through the field but he had the luck of the devil, with the safety car working out for him both times and getting away with the front wing thing. Without the second safety car he would never have caught Jenson :twisted: But that's racing!

Glad you enjoyed it too Sheila :thumbup:
Sarah x

spottygiraffe

Postby M-E » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Less than one month till the new season :thumbup: :thumbup: will it be Button's year, will Hamilton do well with the new team and are there any new lads this year???
M-E

Postby spottygiraffe » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:17 pm

I've just been watching the testing from Barcelona. Jenson was mega fast on the first day in Jerez, but then went a bit quiet. Still, looks good and my money is on him to be in the front runners again. Lewis won't do much this year because Merc are developing the car for next year -watch this space -but he will probably snatch the odd podium just out of sheer talent. I secretly think Ferrari might have a really good car and I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping Red Bull won't run away with the title again.

Can't wait for Melbourne...and I've got my tickets for Barcelona again :hurray:
Sarah x

spottygiraffe

Postby spottygiraffe » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:50 am

So excited about the first GP of the season :cheerleader:

The McLaren looks like a bit of a dog though :thumbdown:

Got up to watch quali but it has been rained off. Who else will be watching tomorrow? Let's make predictions as to who's going to win the Championship this year... I want it to be Jenson and I will blow up the tv if it's Vettel but I am going to say.....Fernando Alonso.
Sarah x

spottygiraffe

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sporting Pastimes