A Matter of Horse

All things Equine, all over the world.

Facebook Pinterest Twitter

Ashwagandha and Maca Royal

Ashwagandha and Maca Royal

Postby Tess and Organza » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Does anyone here have experience of using these two herbal sups? human rather than animal :wink:
Tess and Organza

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Ashwagandha and Maca Royal

Postby Trudi » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Never tried them Tess, when I was menopausal I considered taking something but never did.
Trudi

Postby Chevalblanc » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Never even heard of them!
Helen

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chevalblanc

Postby spottygiraffe » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:53 pm

I take maca every day for calcium amongst other things. I have the powder and I put it in my smoothies/cereal. It has a nice caramelly flavour. Never heard of ashwagangha though!
Sarah x

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
spottygiraffe

Postby Tess and Organza » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Thanks girls, well I'm trying them both, started today, appalling menopause symptoms, lucky me :roll: :hissyfit:
Tess and Organza

Postby JennieF » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Let me know how you get on Tess - I am suffering too :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

taking herbal tea from a local herbalist pharmacie at the mo - seems to help :thumbup:
ImageImageImageImage
JennieF

Postby Tess and Organza » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:29 pm

...last cycle was begining of Feb, and for the last two months it has like being both little figures on a weather vein,rain sun, ho,t cold, rain sun, body temp and emotional swings every thirty minutes or so sometimes, endless tears for no particular reason, feelings of immense greif, insomnia,alternating with dreams that I am pregnant ( my sis said rather unhelpfully, "maybe you are!! haha" funny, NOT, exhaustion,(but coffee makes hot flashes worse :rofl: ) painful joints, racing pulse. It's as if my rebellious reproductive hormones decided to give me a last good kicking before waving me cheerfully goodbye :evil: seems to be improving slightly since I missed the second one :crossfingers: will let you know how the sups go. Which tea are you drinking Jennie?
I'm hoping to turn into a wise old woman of the forest, communing with deer etc (as by the time this thing has finished no other human will be speaking to me :lol: )
Goodbye eggs! thanks for my lovely babies, but enough is enough, can you just leave now please? And try not to slam the door.... :wink:
Tess and Organza

Postby littlewhitehorse » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:20 am

Tess and Organza wrote:Goodbye eggs! thanks for my lovely babies, but enough is enough, can you just leave now please? And try not to slam the door.... :wink:

:lol:
Sorry it's giving you such a bad time Tess, yes it's like what the Incredible hunk goes through :lol: but once you come through you will feel better stronger and ready to live again! Meanwhile try anything in the hope something works :hug:
littlewhitehorse

Postby Trudi » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:00 pm

Agree with Sheila, it does (or seems to have) pass and I feel so much better than I have for an age- it crept up, built to a bloody awful, restless, hot, painful, nervy time and then crept out- :crossfingers: it's not going to perform an encore.

:hug: to fellow suffers, hope it eases soon.
Trudi

Postby JennieF » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:30 am

been doing it on and off for 3 years now .... :banghead: :banghead:

the herbal tea is mixed at a local pharmacie and does seem to help - I could get you some next time I go Tess if you would like to try it ....
ImageImageImageImage
JennieF

Next

Return to Discussion