A Matter of Horse

All things Equine, all over the world.

Facebook Pinterest Twitter

naughty girl

naughty girl

Postby french trotter » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:25 am

I better write something, cause I've been very remiss lately and I don't want to be deleted.

Anyway... Yesterday I got the Dobbins in so that their feet could dry out a bit. Left them with food, water and a view. What more could they want? I duly went shopping. The rain hammered down. What a nice lady I was putting them in the stable out of the rain. Upon my return, what the heck was Ocarina doing walking down the road, she came to meet me at the car. Maverick was still in the stable! She'd fiddled with the bolt, it came undone, she walked out, door shut behind her, maverick couldn't work out how to do the same. Rain still hammering down. Food bucket rattling, her back in stable. All retuned to normal, except me who was soaked right down to me sloggi's! All in a days work here at La Grosse Forge.
french trotter

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: naughty girl

Postby littlewhitehorse » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Cheeky madame :lol: I bet Maverick wasn't too happy about being left behind too!
littlewhitehorse

Postby spottygiraffe » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Unbelievable! Was Mav really freaking out to be left on his own? You must have got a real shock when you saw her :horse:

Isba and Squaw got out last night, but my tactic of separating one of the herd overnight worked, because they didn't go off anywhere without my Mav. They were just in the vineyard, although I did have a panicky 5 minutes looking for them......
Sarah x

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
spottygiraffe

Postby Chevalblanc » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:31 pm

That's actually very clever of her, especially shutting himself in so she could munch the verge in peace :wink: :lol:
Helen

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chevalblanc

Postby JennieF » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:55 pm

oppppsss :cowboy: thank goodness you came home in time to catch her :thumbup: :thumbup:
ImageImageImageImage
JennieF

Postby roosarantanen » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Hahaha what a clever girl! :wink: :-D
roosarantanen

Return to Daily ramblings