A Matter of Horse

All things Equine, all over the world.

Facebook Pinterest Twitter

Wednesday witterings

Re: Wednesday witterings

Postby Trudi » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Had lovely time IN THE SUN with the boys today. As always I've run out of time to start a blog today but will tomorrow......
Trudi

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby littlewhitehorse » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Re. photo: :o :o :lol: OMG they are such posers... :random:
littlewhitehorse

Postby spottygiraffe » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:06 am

Morning everyone :wave: What you all up to today?

Thought it might be nice today if anyone posting on this thread tells us their 'claim to fame' -the more tenuous the better!!

I have a few but this is the most random: My uncle was the official John Major lookalike and he was interviewed on Wogan :lol:
Sarah x

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
spottygiraffe

Postby Chevalblanc » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:18 am

I once had to kiss David Steele (remember him? Leader of the Liberal Party back in the mists of time) under the mistletoe.......

Got me photo in the local paper and everything :lol:

Taking the SNO for her riding lesson this morning, then later going to see a horse with Gail up the road from here, should be interesting.....will have to do my bike ride later this evening.
Helen

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chevalblanc

Postby M-E » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 am

Some where there is a pic of me at ten ish driving my little pony and taking some local politician or TV star to open a village fete

Today is very exciting here, this morning raking up grass from a garden we have just taken on, can't say mowing the lawn yet as it has taken Cliff days to get it cut as it hasn't been cut for well over a year and this afternoon yes you guested it more ironing :blink:
M-E

Postby JennieF » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:34 am

Oh David Essex had go on my horse ............
ImageImageImageImage
JennieF

Postby Trudi » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Jennie that must have been quite cool :thumbup: prefer that to kissing DS Helen :vomit:
Very random Sarah :lol:

I shared a dustbin shed with Bert Weedon :D
Trudi

Postby littlewhitehorse » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:29 pm

:random: ... I can't think of anything; am I modest :oops: , lousy memory :? or just boring :geek: ? (No need to answer!) Maybe by next Wednesday I will have remembered something... :blink:
littlewhitehorse

Postby Candy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:43 pm

A few years ago, I was working in Ireland and was with colleagues at the pub one night. Spent a while chatting with some guy about the Irish economy and how it got into such a state. After he left, one of my workmates asks "What did you spend so long chatting to the Finance Minister about?"
Candy

Postby spottygiraffe » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:19 pm

LOL at all the claims to fame :lol: Sheila, you must have something up your sleeve -think of degrees of separation if not. Have you met someone who's met someone famous? Tenuous I know, but that's what we want!

I expect Trudi has a list of famous people she had on board at BA too but I met David Beckham twice, in fact all the Man Utd footy team inc Ryan Giggs, Louise Rednapp, Geri Halliwell, Colin Montgomery, Paul Weller, Geri Halliwell (vile), Esther Rantzen (vile), Jason Orange, David Frost, Bob Geldof, the Jordanian Royal Family, Prince Michael of Kent, Carol Smilie (vile, spilt orange juice over her oops), Jimmy Hill (stunk out the toilet), Nick Faldo and Jill Dando (absolutely lovely, did a PA for me). Angus has flown Kylie, Andrew & Fergie, Jenson Button (didn't get me autograph) and Davina Mcall (sp?) to name but a few.
Sarah x

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
spottygiraffe

PreviousNext

Return to Daily ramblings