A Matter of Horse

All things Equine, all over the world.

Facebook Pinterest Twitter

Sunday Somethings

Re: Sunday Somethings

Postby Chevalblanc » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:40 am

:thumbup: :thumbup: Go on, do a blog, doesn't matter if you only update occasionally......
Helen

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chevalblanc

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby M-E » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:50 am

It's peeing with :rain: today :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: some more tomorrow then back to sun and then hopefully grass will start growing :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tiky was a stress head this morning, one of the houses by the field had another party! he so does not do parties :roll: hopefully by the end of the summer he will get used to them :lol:
M-E

Postby Trudi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Sounds great Tess :thumbup: yes do a blog- it doesn't matter how many times you start.

Yep wet here too M-E, shame after a lovely dry spell but the garden needs it.
Trudi

Postby JennieF » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:47 pm

wet, windy, cold and horrid here :cold: dropped mother at Bergerac airport for her flight home .... got back here then got a message to say that the flight is delayed - not now leaving until at least 7pm !!! When i left her they were hassling everyone through airside, so I guess they didnt know ... anyway, I have sorted brother out to collect her at the other end when she does get there and asked the lady at the airport to find some nice kind Brits to sit with her and keep her company - I really dont want to drive all the way back over there to keep her company ... I must admit the airport were very good they called me just after I got the text message to tell me what was happening ...However, they did say that that departure is only an estimation its not 'cast in stone' I just hope they dont pull the flight altogether as I will have to go and pick her up again ...
ImageImageImageImage
JennieF

Postby M-E » Sun May 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Finally got out for a :cowboy: a lovely time and the drizzle held off too :thumbup:

I have Liz coming this week so three days of lessons and full on horsey days :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Should get to watch the end of show jumping later too :-D :-D
M-E

Postby Chevalblanc » Sun May 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Just watching the coverage now. They're talking to Tucker about his career, really striking how the horses have changed over the years, the chestnut he used to ride had an arse almost as big as Tari's :lol:
Helen

Chevalblanc

Postby M-E » Sun May 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Really good finish, wanted Ingrid to win but Nicolson has waited a very long time, that you girl Rosalind Canter was amazing her first ridden Badminton think she will be a name to remember. I see that Lissa Greens horse did not pass the vet.
M-E

Postby Chevalblanc » Sun May 07, 2017 3:41 pm

M-E wrote: that you girl Rosalind Canter was amazing her first ridden Badminton think she will be a name to remember.

Very apt name :lol:
Helen

Chevalblanc

Postby JennieF » Sun May 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Chevalblanc wrote:Just watching the coverage now. They're talking to Tucker about his career, really striking how the horses have changed over the years, the chestnut he used to ride had an arse almost as big as Tari's :lol:

General Bugle - what a lovely proper old hunting type :thumbup: :thumbup:
ImageImageImageImage
JennieF

Postby Chevalblanc » Sun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Phew, good election result, well done France! Shame we don't show such good judgement here :sad:
Helen

Chevalblanc

PreviousNext

Return to Daily ramblings